"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, December 26, 2011

shocking, I know...

...for me to be posting again so soon after my last blog entry. I just am scheduled to work all this week starting tonight so I figure I had better hurry and wish everyone a happy new year. lol

So this past year in a nutshell was...
...stressful. We moved to Orem, Vern stopped working full-time, I started working for the first time since I left Toronto, Brandon possibly had his identity stolen, Kirsten struggled at first here big time... Yeah - it's been stressful.
...it's been fun too though. Lagoon was fun this summer, Kirsten's Honk! experience was awesome, Brandon built his monster of a PC, and I, uh went kinda blonde again?! lol
Yeah, definitely on the lighter side. I love it! :)

This year has flown by, and changes keep on coming. Hopefully I start doing better at things like blogging & keeping in touch with people than I have been. Hopefully I keep my job past the seasonal stint, and hopefully Brandon gets things figured out so he can start doing some of the things he's been planning on. I miss blogging more, playing more, and keeping up on what's going on in other people's lives. There have been some big adjustments for me though, with even more on the horizon, so yeah. Just looking forward to a new year - hanging on to my monkeys and hoping for the best!

/hugs!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuummmmmm.....Beautiful!!!

Robin said...

Wow! Hope that Brandon gets things figured out April. I am thrilled you are working, I know how much you needed that. My wish for you is that 2012 is your year. I hope that all of your wishes come true. Happy New Year my beautiful little sister. I love you more that I can say. xoxoxo

Helena said...

Best of luck to you! (Your hair looks great!)