"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 06, 2006

hi and bye!

I'm going to be gone for a day or so. (Like you could even tell I was here. Ha!) Sorry to not be posting - I've been busy with photo stuff again. I said no to doing a fellow photographer's wedding, but yes to some other stuff. I'm now thinking the wedding would have been easier. Figures. lol Anyhow, I've been here, just busy.

Anyway, like I started to say - Vern and I are headed for a little getaway for our 10th anniversary. Nothing too fancy, just a hotel that's practically but not quite down the street. I have to decide where he's taking me for dinner tonight on the way there. I have no idea yet. A night away does sound great though - even if the scenery out the window doesn't change much.

10 years. Whoa. I'll have to do a special post on our actual anniversary.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Enjoy your getaway!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Enjoy your getaway!

:)