"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Works for me...

Playing catch-up again. It seems like time has been flying by extra fast lately.

I didn't get to post on Monday (mine and Vern's anniversary.) He took the day off, so I was busy enjoying time with him. We had a good weekend. I'm still in disbelief that it has been ten years. Crazy. I was hoping for a picture of us to post, but that didn't happen. Just imagine that there's a picture of two smiling 30-somethings right about here. lol Works for me. =)

In other news, LV broke his collarbone last night. (Him and Kirsten were playing around and he fell.) He's being a trooper about it. He'll be in a back/shoulder brace for a couple of weeks. The hardest part seems to be finding a comfy position to sleep with it on. Fun fun.

Hope anyone checking in here has themselves a great day. =)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Poor LV!!

Glad you two had a fun time!!