"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 09, 2010

just another Thursday night

Kirsten's drama showcase at the jr. high tonight was fun. She's so awesome! :)
I was able to get the cataclysm download and played with Brandon last night & got Arinne to 82 this morning. Yay! I'm loving exploring the new stuff - so fun. :) It's been awesome having lots of people on & in vent too - I heart my WoW friends. There are still a few missing, but I'll take what I can get. I hope we get all set to raid & play together. That's the bestest. :)
I'm desperately wanting a treat of some kind and have nothing. I don't even have the ingredients to make something. No pudding. No cookies. No sugar fix of any kind. Sadness.
The race I was thinking might be the next one to train for looks like a no-go after all. I'm a little sad. Mostly because I'd love to have another race to look forward to - though the thought of a 1/2 marathon in March was a little scary. lol I'm hoping to find something to work toward again. Yeah. Gotta find one that fits.
Brandon finally crashed after his couple day blitz to get Groshen to 85. He was fast! He was first in Dissension. He managed to clean the kitchen after helping Nina out with I think hers, then fell asleep the moment he laid down. He looks so cute all curled up on the couch now. :)  lol
It's a little cold down here tonight. I need some fuzzy socks or something. Brrrrrr...
I could use a hug too.
Oooooh, go me! I found a cake mix! There are cookies baking as we speak. It might not cheer me up completely, but it's a start. lol
 I'm torn between cuddling up with a blankie & my book, or finding some socks & finishing out vashj'ir. Mmmm... and my cookies should be ready. Hooray!

Well, either way - 'night blogland! :)

No comments: