"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday morning

It's almost time for me to go pick Elijah up from school, but I wanted to get a quick entry in here first. It feels like it's been awhile.

Arinne hit 85 last night! Just working on gear and rep (mostly for gear) now. I got to heal a couple of runs last night too. (Yay!) Healing in cataclysm is going to be a bit more challenging maybe, but so much fun. :)
...okay, so it's Tuesday evening now & I'm just now coming back to this. I had to go pick up Ej yesterday & then my day snowballed from there. So yeah - I just made dinner & am wanting to log into WoW but here I am to finish this up first. :) I don't even know that I have anything amazing to say. Just hi - I'm here, the kiddos are good and, um - ooh! I can report that I a good temple run last night, and that Ari can run heroics now (though the mana strain should be interesting) and um, no I haven't gone Christmas shopping at all yet. There's not been a way to do it yet. Hopefully things will work out. Kori's bridal/wedding shoot is on Friday so I'll be really busy here soon, and yeah. That's all I've got.

Hugs!

No comments: