"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 23, 2010

a merry-wishing sort of blog entry

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been battling the sickies, trying to get some work done and getting ready for Christmas. I'm all excited to see my kiddos' excitement on Christmas morning - that's my absolute favorite part. :) 
Christmas kind of snuck up on me this time around. I just haven't been all that into it, but we were at least able to do good things by our kiddos in the end, so all is well. 
I'll do my annual Christmas Eve pic tomorrow & hopefully my kiddos and I will all be feeling well enough to enjoy Christmas morning.

Meanwhile, I hope that all of you blog-reading friends are enjoying your holidays. I wish you all happiness and good times. :)

No comments: