"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, December 18, 2010

tis the season :)

We're headed Christmas shopping today. I'm hoping it's a one-shot deal & we're able to get everyone everything we're hoping to get. We shall see! 
Yesterday's photo shoot with Kori & Ryan went awesome. They're going to have a LOT of fabulous pictures when I get them all sorted, sharpened and such. I crashed after getting them uploaded last night (it was such a long day) and am hoping to get a chunk of work done today in between things to start uploading sneak peeks to the private blog for them to see. 
I didn't get to play WoW at all yesterday & today is looking iffy. I'm having withdrawals and am hoping to be able to work hard enough on pics to feel like I've earned at least a dailies run & maybe a heroic if I can catch a guild run. :)
Oh, and with all of the junk food of late an actual get-off-my-butt run would be nice. I really really want my gym membership renewed for Christmas. 
I need to get a shot of my kiddos for a blog-style Christmas card, but you're all stuck with more April face for now, since that's what I had for a quickie attempt at some Christmas wishes.
I hope you readers are having a wonderful holiday season!
Squishes!

No comments: