"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, December 05, 2010

the finish line

I figured I'd share the shots from the finish line yesterday. We're all sweaty, happy and sitting in the field listening to the award ceremony. I'm still so proud of us!

When the owie muscles all go away I'm hoping to convince Lauren that she wants to run one again. :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll share the pics from today's excursion to Arches national park soon. It was funny hiking the 1/2 mile to the delicate arch viewpoint with our sore muscles today. lol Good times. :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations!!!! Sis, you look amazing! Love you bunches!!

laurie_lu said...

Love the pics! :) Just keep talkin and I just might say yes. :) Love ya!