"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, December 03, 2010

ready or not, it's 10k time!

So I'm almost all packed and ready - we leave in the morning for Moab! We pick up our packets tomorrow afternoon after getting checked in to our hotel & try to be ready for race day come Saturday morning.
Wish me luck! Or Speed! And endurance! Yeah... All of the above would be good. o.O
After the sickies & the constant lack of sleep of late I'm just hoping to feel good & strong Saturday morning. I did everything I could to prepare my noob-runner self, so even with the last minute snags I'm just hoping for a good race day.

We'll be back Sunday evening and I'm sure there will be stuff to say. :)
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: