"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 16, 2011

just a quickie - pic added :)

I have got to figure out how to get a picture of my new mucho-blonder hair on here. Ashley did an awesome job - it makes me smile. :)


Been kinda feeling down of late though. :(   
I think the get-happy plan for today is to walk to the gym and sweat, move & lift til it hurts, walk home, make my kiddos dinner & play some WoW. It's been way too long since I last played. :p
...and I need to take a picture of the blondness. And figure out how to upload it to a computer without my camera software & how to size it without photoshop so that I can share here. 


Yeah, that's all I've got. I'll attach above-mentioned-yet-to-be-taken-pic to this post when I figure out all of the hows. :)


Wish me luck! And  a fantabulous gym session!
/squishes!!!


K - I'm back with a pic. Hooray! It doesn't even show the blonde all that well - we had some crazy wind gusts, but yeah. (It's the only shot where I don't look pissed or like I'm about to cry, and I'm getting tired of being told how sad I look of late. Yeah, not feeling awesome can do that sometimes. :p) It is pretty awesome however, to show a "hair" pic showcasing a totally bad hair moment. lol There's a LOT of light blonde highlights in there somewhere, I swear. You can tell in person. o.O
Now to go through the same crap I did to share that shot so that I can show off the cutest little monkeys in the world. It's only been forever.
My cute monkeys. ...coming soon to a blog near you! :) 


disclaimer: Sorry for the less than stellar quality image. I miss my PS, and all of the tools that I constantly used without realizing how integral they were in how I did just about everything online. I'll get it all back someday. 
...soon I hope. :p


Hugs!

No comments: