"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 19, 2011

monkeyness

Okay, so this takes effort, and I'm way tired, but I have to share some cute monkeyness with all of you. Maiah was adorable today at Glen's wedding in her "tutu dress". I even got her to share her knock know joke with a few people.

It goes...
her cuteness: knock knock
mommy: who's there
her cuteness: banana
Mommy: banana who?
her cuteness: nummy tummy!!!

Nobody has a clue where she learned to tell knock knock jokes, or how she came up with hers, but it's unchanging, adorable & if I catch her in the right mood I can get her to share it with random people. lol
I love my monkeys. :)

There will be more when I'm not falling asleep at my keyboard. :)

No comments: