"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 26, 2011

observations

...spending a Summer day with my kiddos where we ran through sprinklers, laid on a blanket in the sun, had popsicles and went to the park was awesome. It was totally weird when I realized the boys have school tomorrow. They only have one more week though! :p
...it's not all that helpful for Kirsten to do her (hilarious) interpretive dancing while I'm supposed to be playing guitar in rockband. It's pretty hard to hit the notes when you're laughing. :p
...it doesn't feel like a compliment when people say "Hey, you've lost weight..." Of course, when the scale says the same thing it's totally cool. :p
...days go by fast when you're playing.
     ...and tongue slides are cool. :)
...my kiddos are so awesome! Just sayin' :)

Yeah, I'm trying my best to kick a headache, holding a sleepy monkey princess & taking a break from rockband with Kirsten so I thought I'd poke my head in here to say hi. I don't really have anything much going on - just thought I'd send hugs to those who check in here. Squishy ones! :)

No comments: