"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, September 18, 2011

the fair

Well really it's more like the kiddos ...at the fair.

The only camera I took with me when we went last week to the salt lake county fair was my phone & it's crappy little lens. I guess it really doesn't matter what you have in hand when capturing the likenesses of those you love, just that you do it. I can say that because these rare shots of 4 of my 5 monkeys in one frame are new favorites of mine. Coming straight from my little GalaxyS to this little blog.


Are they beautiful or what?! Even if they're making faces at mommy. :p

/squishes to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the kids are adoreable and kirsten looks beautiful but it does crack me up that you taught all your kids to smile without showing teeth lol....go maiah for breaking the rules and letting out a full smile /cheer

April said...

I smile with my mouth closed because I am self-conscious of my crooked teeth. However, I would never purposely impose my issues on my kiddos. I just tell them to smile! I think they all have beautiful smiles, and would encourage them to look as happy as they can, and hope they don't inherit my self-consciousness.
:)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures(: And i love my mommy! <3//:Kirsten