"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, September 09, 2011

<---slacker

I'm sorry I haven't been posting of late. I keep meaning to, but yeah - I have failed. Apologies!


I do have plans to take pics of the new abode to share here, and of my refinishing project for Kirsten last weekend. (It turned out awesome!) And, and... Yeah there's stuff I've been meaning to blog about. I'll get on it - I promise. :)


But first, I have to get ready for the day, because it sounds like I will get to be part of a welcoming party before the day is over. Lauren's water broke this morning! I know Zoey's going to be beautiful like her mommy, but it'll be fun to go hold her & take a pic or 2. :)


Happy Friday!
/squishes! :)

No comments: