"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, September 16, 2011

my girlies

Ooh, I have a couple of recent pics of my girlies to share. I actually have taken a bazillion as always, but I'm on day 4 of a migraine that has made me cry & pretty much immobilized me, so I haven't uploaded many.
But...
Like I said - I have a couple. Straight from the camera to the blog. First up, my stunning K. :)
 
 ...Maiah Joy. Love how the light shows off those cheekies here. Beautiful monkey. :)

And because Maiah loves looking at all the baby pictures in my slideshows & the pics of Zoey up there, here's a couple baby-Maiah-monkey pics just for the benefit of her pretty smile. :)
...less than a day old :)
 
...6 days old (took hundreds of shots of my babe that day)

above at 2 weeks, next at 3...
...then a month.
I love my beautiful girlies. Maiah's already diggin' her baby pics. Of course, she thought it was Zoey at first but now she's telling me about baby Maiah. :) She's always been a sweet little thing. Hope she gets feeling better. (Day one of a little cold - fun! we shall cuddle and watch tv.)

Happy Friday peoples! Have fun. :)

No comments: