"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blessed

What a wonderful day.
I didn't go anywhere fancy or do anything out of the ordinary. Kirsten went to school, Brandon went to the sophomore bbq, and I had a quiet day at home. Brian and Beth stopped by with my sweet new little nephew Brannon. He's just a little over 2 weeks old & I finally got to hold him. Oh my, he's seriously adorable. He has red hair. Lots of it. I could have rubbed my cheek against his head all day. Mmmmmm... I so did not want to give him back. New babies are just heavenly.
I felt so blessed to be able to have some quiet time to visit with them this afternoon.

I enjoyed him so much I forgot to grab my camera.
I'll have to get some shots of him soon.

Have a great day!

No comments: