"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thirty-four

Well, I'm a day late even with my own birthday post. I did have a good day yesterday. I woke up to a phone call from my dad, ended the day with a phone call from my mom-in-law and hung out with my kiddos in between. Perfect.

I spent my first 24 years in Toronto and the past 10 years in Utah.
I've had 4 cute kiddos and 9 wedding anniversaries.
I've met people I care about. I have friends I that I cherish.
I've stayed up all night talking.
I've watched sunrises and sunsets.
I've photographed many weddings.
I've laughed, I've cried...
I've had an amazing 34 years.

Sorry for the icky birthday picture. I almost didn't post it, but decided it's okay that I wasn't looking my bestest. It's been a long and stressful summer & it shows. That's life, right? It's funny, I still feel young & people guess me as younger than I am all of the time so I look at a picture like this and am floored by how a camera can magnify every flaw and make me feel old. :p

*picture removed* Ick. sorry. Hate looking tired. :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy birthday, my friend. Love ya bunches, and I can't wait to see you!!! :)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, April!
and you look great!

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday!