"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Girl Time

I'm getting packed and ready to head for a squirrely weekend get away. It'll be so good to see my friends. Park City, here we come! lol
It's going to be a blast. It always is when we get together. :)
The timing is perfect for me. I've been struggling on this new medicine & have been more tired than normal, Elijah is still sad that I won't nurse him (and I am so sore from stopping) and life has been stressful enough that a weekend escape sounds just about perfect. Of course, with squirrely sorts involved I'm not expecting a super relaxing weekend, but I do know I'll have loads of fun. I can't wait. :)
I hope my friends travelling from afar to come and play will do so in safety.

I'll see some of you tomorrow!

No comments: