"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wowsers

How many days has it been since I last blogged? I've lost count. Truly, I think I've lost my head. Life is crazy and out of whack.

School report - the kiddos going are loving it and those home with mommy are sleeper-inners. Too much so, in fact. Elijah slept past noon today. Kirsten joined the school choir and is having fun with it. Brandon is loving high school. Well, he's not all that fond of his French teacher but there's gotta be at least one teacher you don't like, right?

Home front report - Well, like I already stated, it's crazy around here. Truly. Elijah doesn't sleep well at night, then wants to sleep the day away. Oh how his schedule makes me tired. I need to get things changed around so that he sleeps better at night and sees more daylight.Thank goodness for older kiddos who help so much after school. I can sneak little naps in that way. Speaking of which, the kids are eating dinner & Vern is hoping to leave work soon so I think I'm going to try to nap off a monster headache.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hate it when they get an "off" sleep schedule. Hope you get back to "normal" soon. :)


I will be on Teamspeak tonight if you want to chat! (keep forgeting to log in there)

Hope to talk to you soon.
Julie