"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, November 01, 2009

2 out of 5

Well, I didn't get a pic of Vernie in his Jedi costume yesterday (which he slept in & is still wearing - I'd grab my camera if it weren't so dark down here). He actually wasn't really into the whole trick-or treat thing this year. Must be the whole not-super-into-candy thing that is my LV. (Don't get all excited for me - yeah he's not into junk food, but he doesn't eat veggies at all either. :p)

I also didn't get a shot of B before he headed to Mo's. He's anti-let-mom-take-my-pic anyway and it's not like he was dressed up for Halloween.
I'm just sayin'.

I have no Kirsten picture either - but I already showed you guys her costume.

So yeah, here's my little Buzz Lightyear, and my big girl.(Yeah, no costume for Maiah - though she was a decidedly big girl yesterday. She took her very first steps. Go baby go!)Almost 10 months. Still no teeth. Stable on her feet. Likes cinnamon raisin granola & cuddles. Lots & lots of cuddles. My beautiful babe. :)

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

denise said...

You have the most adorable kids. seriously.