"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, November 30, 2009

beautiful

...we had Kirsten's little photo shoot yesterday. Here's my beautiful girl. :)
I'm still getting used to the hair color - now I know what I did to my mom all the years that I loved experimenting so much. I'm totally on board with Kirsten playing with that stuff within reason, but yeah - it's hard to see her be there already. :pAw, blogger munched the pics a bit, so click on 'em if it bugs you like it bugs me. :p

Ooh, and for days now I've been wanting to share this pic of Maiah I took last week. Watch it get munched too. :( (I was trying to get pics of her walking that day, but haven't sized any yet. This shot caught my eye though and I had to share it. I just can't resist her little face. )

Munched or not I think my girls are so beautiful.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

laurie_lu said...

I love them! I saw Kirsten in the afternoon and LOVE the hair :) That pictures makes me want to just kiss Miah's face off. :)

Helena said...

Beautiful! Kirsten is looking a lot like you!

That pic of Maiah is just adorable.

Robin said...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love you guys and miss you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo

MamaBug said...

Wow!! So, has Vern gotten his shotgun yet? You going to need it for both of those beauties!