"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

chance of snow

...but no sign of pudding

So yeah, it's all cold & snowy today & I am without my favorite form of comfort. :(

I did snag Ej's spongebob snuggie, and I do have kiddos home on this nice dark day, so I'm thinking I'll just nap away my headache & get me some good Maiah cuddles in.

Yeah. :)

Have a good one!
Ooh, here's some Maiah cuteness for you too. Just in case you needed it. :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

I saw this and lol'd and thought of you. You may have already seen it though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8iu8V99HY&feature=player_embedded

laurie_lu said...

I love my miah joy! Love you guys!!

April said...

lol Erica, I hadn't seen that one. Awesomeness. :)