"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, December 11, 2009

one for Friday

I'm sitting here with Maiah trying to figure out if I actually have something to say today. :p I'm not sure that I do. lol Maybe I'll just share some pics again. We have a working scanner again... lol Here's some random oldies. :)

Vern & I on our wedding day.
Aw... Lauren & I when I first came to Utah.And Kori & Kenyon too. lolThis one makes me laugh. Me at Kirsten's age-ish. I think.Then there's the one shot I have of me as a teen. lolHappy Friday!

4 comments:

laurie_lu said...

haha I love it!! :) Wow I look SO little. :) I had never seen those pictures!

April said...

lol Lauren, you ARE so little there - such a little cutie too. I love it! :)

MamaBug said...

I love these photos!! I agree with Lauren, wow do they look little! It's been awhile I guess. I refuse to acknowledge the passing of time. ;)

Robin said...

Oh man!!! I love these pictures April!!! Lauren and Kori look so little! I love the wedding photo April, you looked amazing. I love you! xoxoxo