"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, December 25, 2009

Shhhhh...

The kiddos are sleeping & the presents are all under the tree. Well, except for the ones that are down here. The Wii and all of it's associated games and accessories are set up down here.
Should be a fun morning. :)

Oh, and I wanted to share a peek at the cake balls Kirsten helped me make before we headed to Nina's. I'm wishing I'd taken some pictures of all of Jill's treats. She went all out and did a great job. I think I had enough goodies to last me a month or so. :pMerry Christmas!
/squishes to all and to all a good night. :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Merry Christmas April. I hope that the holiday season is full of wonderful things that become precious memories. Give everyone my love and lots of hugs and kisses. I love you.