"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, December 20, 2009

this weekend...

...we finished buying all of our Christmas gifts.
...and I wrapped them. yay!
...Little Vern has been sick.
...and Kirsten threw the biggest hissy-fit.
...I fell asleep cuddling with my 2 little monkeys.
...I had me a Hires veggie burger for the first time in forever. So yummy!
...I talked to my dad :)
...I had a couple of really good naps.
...and some pudding. :)
...I danced in my kitchen.
...Kirsten did too. :)
...I helped K make bracelets for her friends.
...I didn't get to play wow like I planned. :(
...but I did get me a little bit of play time in :)
...and I got to wander through Ikea. fun!
...it was fricky-brrrr-cold again. not my fave.
...but there was hot chocolate with whipped cream when I got home. yay!

Not such a bad weekend. Hope yours was good too! :)

No comments: