"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, February 28, 2010

crazy fast weekend

AH! It's kind of Sunday already & I've been meaning to blog all weekend. Time flies so fast it's crazy.
I'm all excited for the gold medal hockey game tomorrow. Go Canada! Rawr!
Kirsten & I agree that it isn't right how a girl tends to feel prettiest at the worst possible times - like when you're headed to bed & nobody's going to see you. lol :p Case in point - I worked out so hard tonight, was all sweaty & just in basketball shorts & a tank top, ponytailed up & went to brush my teeth - felt the prettiest I had all day. K & I will have to do one of our quick little photo shoots before bed some day. :)
Speaking of photo shoots, I wanted to get some pics of Maiah today, but she had a super-duper-long-nap & we were running out of light so Kirsten & I played instead. So instead you get some better shots of the blonde stripey-ness. I will get some shots of princess beautiful soon, I promise. My blog needs a dose of her cuteness. :)(Agh - a little munched. My poor skin. lol Bad blogger!)

So yeah, raid tomorrow/tonight! (depends on how you look at it :p)
Oh and guess what? I went down a jeans size! yay! :) All my jeans have been a little loose lately, so I tried on an old pair a size smaller, and voila! I was so excited. :)

Yeah, that's all I've got. Exciting, I know. :p
Smile!
~April

3 comments:

laurie_lu said...

Well your TOTALLY winning. lol GO APRIL! :) Will we see you guys sunday?

April said...

What's on Sunday Laurie?

MamaBug said...

I love your blond stripy and congrats on the jeans!!