"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, February 18, 2010

tagged :)

Laurie tagged me with a 4 things meme thingee.
Here goes!

4 Things I like to watch:
1.
the winter olympics!
2. American Idol
3. SYTYCD
4. two and a half men

4 Things I am passionate about:
1. my kiddos
2. becoming a legal American resident
3. photography
4. becoming more independent

4 Words or Phrases I say a lot

1. frick
2. whatever
3. yummy

4. how's that working for you?

4 Things I learned from the Past
1. People matter most.
2. There's always a reason to smile.
3.
The little things add up to way more than the big things do.
4. Attitude is everything.

4 Places I like to go

1. the beach
2. walking in any pretty neighborhood
3. Cafe Rio

4. the gym

4 Things I did yesterday

1. sleep
2. cry
3. watch the olympics
4. cuddle with my kiddos

4 Things I am looking forward to:

1. raid tonight!
2.
naptime :p
3. warmer weather :)
4. being legal!

4 Things I love about winter:

1. hot chocolate
2. my boots!
3. Christmas lights
4. fresh, pretty snow

4 Things on my wish list:
1. B & I becoming legal.

2. a trip home to visit my family
3. a vachon flakey. mmmmmm... ooh, and a Jamaican patty. :)
4.
Pudding. Lots and lots of pudding.
Oh, and I'm supposed to tag 4 people, but I never do that part. :p If you're reading this and wanna play, do it :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your wish to become a citizen comes true soon for you April. I love the list. I will see what I can do about the flakie... I love you sis!! xoxoxoxo

MamaBug said...

"The little things add up to way more than the big things do."

So true...

~**Dawn**~ said...

We like Two & a Half Men too--have you ever watched Big Bang Theory? That show kills us as well. Even better than Christmas lights & fresh pretty snow are Christmas lights *in* fresh pretty snow! It's one of the things I miss about living where it snows.

April said...

Big Bang Theory is funny. :) I've only caught a few episodes, but laughed through everything I've seen.

And you're right, Christmas lights in fresh pretty snow is about perfect.