"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, February 08, 2010

a few days

So it's been a few days. I have a little catching up to do.

Let's see...
Elijah has had no problems with all of the dental work he had done. Yay!
And Kenyon & jeannette brought us down some Aggie's ice cream on Friday. Mmmmmm...
I haven't been sleeping much at all lately. Made it so I got some good WoW time in on Saturday. Was nice to talk to R - it had been awhile. He totally made my day. :)
I actually watched the superbowl game yesterday. And enjoyed it. That's new. :)
The younger kiddos all watched it with me in my room. There were dogpiles, tickles & such to be had while we watched. :)
Been trying hard not to think so much about pudding. It totally backfires though and makes for an April with a sick, sad kind of tummy.
Yeah I haven't felt so good of late. :(
But hey, I've lost 5 lbs since I got my new scale just a couple weeks ago. Go me!
And I wore my boots again on Saturday. I love my boots! lol
Vern stayed home from work today. Well, he's been working from home. I think he'd do that every day if he could. He seems to like not getting dressed. lol
There might be a raid tonight since there wasn't one yesterday.
I hope we get to go. I could use a dose of fun. :)
And, um yeah. I think that's it.

Happy Monday!
Hugs!
~April

2 comments:

christine said...

Hello! I was happy to find your blog (through Wendy's)and see pictures of your cute kids! Oh my goodness, have they grown! I miss you guys and love getting to read a bit about what is going on at your house. Feel free to do the same with our blog if you are interested. And then some time lets hang out together in real life too!

April said...

Christine!
That'd be so much fun. :D