"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 05, 2010

good stuff

Elijah had his oral surgery today. I'm so excited for him to have his "owie teeth" taken care of. I took some flips, but haven't been able to download 'em yet. He's a brave boy - he did so awesome. :)

Yesterday was a good day too. We went to a wedding reception in the early evening & I finally got to wear my sweaterdress. :) I feel kind of self conscious in it - with dresses I tend to buy 'em a little bigger than most of me needs in order for 'em to, um, not be too tight in certain areas. :p And it's a chunky sweater, so I feel like it -you know, adds some chunk. Yeah. :p I was assured I looked fine all night though, and Vern was teasing me when we walked through Gateway mall about guys checking me out, so hopefully it's just me being a girl. :p
Doesn't matter - I love it and will wear it chunky-ish or not. :p And I totally love my boots. :)

We made it home from the reception in time to raid. Was an awesome night for our little guild - we all made it & were finally able to down a boss in ICC. Go us!Yeah, good stuff. I hope that those of you reading this have some good stuff going on of your own. :)

Hugs!
~April

3 comments:

Vivian Burgon said...

Your hair has gotten so long! I love it. You look gorgeous. Love the boots too!

Helena said...

*wolf whistle*

MamaBug said...

Wow!! Check you out hot stuff!! :D