"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 21, 2010

little things

I've been meaning to blog all weekend but yeah here I finally am! With the flips from today still uploading I don't have any pics or anything to share. Yet. :)
I did finally update the sidebar pics! (The original pic of me from when I started this thing 5 years ago was still up the at the top - figured it could be updated. lol Was nice to update the kiddos too. :) Much better.)
Did a simple little new banner while I was at it. Yay me!

Little things. :)

...and now I get to sleep!

'night!
~April

6 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ha!My profile pic? Same one I have had since I started blogging. In December 2004. But I feel like it's recognizable & familiar! So I don't change it. That's my excuse anyway. =P

Robin said...

Love the new pictures etc! You look amazing sis!

Just thought I would mention to you that mom is officially a "senior" now! She turned 65 yesterday.

Love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

April said...

I knew her birthday was yesterday - didn't realize the age for sure. I'm sad I didn't get to call her. :(

Robin said...

I gave her your love and wished her a happy birthday from you. She is doing well. She just moved into the basement apartment in Max's parents house!! I miss you and love you bunches!! xoxoxo

April said...

Dawn, recognizable & familiar sounds so wonderful right about now! I turned this poor blog on it's head. lol

April said...

...and thanks Robin. That's cool she's living there. I need her new number again then when you get the chance. I haven't talked to her in forever. :(
Love you!