"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, March 27, 2010

under construction

I ended up switching to the newer blogger layout format for this blog after all. (Okay, so it was a mistake - I was playing and accidentally closed the tab that was saving my old template settings for me. Oops.) I'm still gathering old links and such since I lost that info in my little mistake, and will be tinkering with the layout until I decide I'm entirely happy with how everything looks. I feel like even though they made things user friendly with the whole drag and drop template thing, you lose some control. The limited amount of html I learned when I started this thing is not helping me to get things customized how I would like. Hopefully I'll figure everything out since it seems like there's no going back now. o.O

So yeah, please bear with me while I'm under construction. Oh, and feel free to send any advice/opinions my way. And don't be sad if I don't have your blog link back up yet - I still love you, I'm just still finding all of those things.
Feel free to poke me if you don't see yours - reminders are a good thing. :) My brain is fairly mushy at times. :p It definitely is right now. I was up all night trying to sort this stuff out. I'm still missing so many little things. :( I'll be at it again once I've had some sleep.

'night!
~April

2 comments:

Helena said...

I switched just for the collapsible archive widget. I do like that better. It was kind of a pain to transfer everything over. There are things that it does for you that I don't necessarily want done.

April said...

Yeah, the collapsible archives is one of the changes that I love. My blog has just been the same basic format for so long that it's driving me crazy that things don't fit exactly how they used to. There are some things I need to figure out how to turn off. Nothing looks right. Yet.(I probably shouldn't have started playing with the template designer in the first place - it was just new and shiny & I wanted to see what it could do. Sadly I'm clueless enough that I still have no idea. lol