"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, March 15, 2010

This is...

...for Jeannette & Kenyon
((((hugs))))
I love you guys!
...for Lauren, Robin & whoever else was needing some cuteness in their lives :)
They really are the cutest, huh? :)
(And yeah, I realize that those are totally Maiah-heavy - she was stuck upstairs with me & the camera when the boys went back downstairs to play the wii. ;p)
...for my rockin' awesome WoW friends!Dissension is the bestest. :)
...for Kirstenlol

...and for me? I'll take some headache meds & my pillow. Hopefully soon.

Hugs!
~April

3 comments:

Robin said...

Thank you so much!! I love you and miss you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

laurie_lu said...

I love the pics! :) I need to stop by, I have some "stuff" for you & Kirstin! Their hair cuts look good! :) Love you!

Erica said...

Gorgeous pics. I love her gorgeous blue eyes. Jeff just killed Rotface the other night too. hehe