"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, August 21, 2011

boxes everywhere

Well, I think we're mostly moved at this point.  Most of our stuff is at the new place & we slept here last night. I have to go back tomorrow to the old place and clean the carpets & take care of the last of the odds & ends. I want that place as sparkly as possible. :p
Here we're still surrounded by boxes. I'll have that fixed before the end of the day. I'm loving this place so far. Everything works (2.5 baths and central air - woohoo!) & it's prettier imho. 
I will take pics today as I unpack & organize, then figure out how to get 'em uploaded. I'm just on the laptop, using Vern's blackberry as a modem, and my phone's camera might be what I end up using, but there will be pictures! No internet until Thursday. Less than a week - I think we'll survive. :p


So yeah, I really just wanted to check in here and say we survived 90% of the move. We'll finish up & by the end of the week life should start settling down & we'll discover the new normal. Exciting stuff!


If you're a praying type please pray that I'll be able to find a job quick. Brandon too. 



Have a great day!

No comments: