"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, August 15, 2011

still eating cake

It's been the worst kind of yucky headache-y day for me so far, but...
Today is my Kirstie Leigh's 14th birthday! And yes, we really are still eating yummy chocolate birthday cake. Mmmmm...

We're headed to Kirsten's new school to pick up her schedule, and to Vern's school to get his financial aid stuff updated. Very exciting stuff. :p Here's  hoping that somewhere in there I'll be able to make Kirsten feel special & loved. She so is. She's so very beautiful and talented. I'm proud of my chicka and who she is and where she's headed. Like lots of monkeys her age, she just bursting with potential & I'm so excited to see where she goes with it. I love you Kirsten. Be awesome! I love you!



1 comment:

Robin said...

14! WOW! Kirsten is growing up fast! Give here a massive hug from me sis!

Sounds like you are doing a bit better April. Just want you to know that you are in my thoughts always!

I love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxo