"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

a day late

...for my own birthday post. :p
...and I don't even have a picture.
But yeah - happy birthday to me!!! There will be the annual picture coming as soon as I can.

Sorry I've been slacking when it comes to posting here of late in general. It's just that, as I was saying the last time I posted, things are totally cRazy around here. We are moving on the weekend of the 20th! To Orem. Practically right next to Vern's school. It's super-convenient to everything retail. Like, yeah - everything. :p
So, as you can imagine, I am really busy trying to get things done - cleaning, packing, looking for a job... yeah. Fun stuff! :) But we'll have our high speed internet up quick, the dust will settle from this crazy whirlwind and I'll be back to blogging on a regular basis. I really do need to get some form of PS up and running asap, first of all for Kori & Ryan, who have been patient while their pictures have been held hostage by my horrible working-computer-luck, as well as for the ability to be picture happy here again. Just like old times. Blogging just isn't the same without pictures. Life isn't the same without me taking pictures. :p I'll have some catching up to do. :)

Meanwhile, a big thank you to those of you who remembered I turned another year older today, and a great big squishy hug to all of you people out there who I love and miss so much when life gets going all tornado-like on me.

Smile!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Welcome to the last year of your 30's April!! I hope you had a great day!! Love you!! oooxoxoxoxoxo