"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy Birthday

Some people hate moving. I don't mind it at all. I'm especially excited about the move we're about to make.
I'm looking forward to a fresh, clean & uncluttered house in a new neighborhood. The opportunity to make new friends. To learn new walking routes. Te see the world through a different set of windows. We'll still be close by to the friends and family we have here. (It's not too far away.)
This house will be great too. 5 bedrooms! A big fenced in yard for my children. Cupboard space in the kitchen. A swamp cooler. Right by a libraray, post office, grocery store & a 7-11. Slurpees! Yum. :)
Moving will make August a tight month for us. That won't matter. We'll be comfortable & we'll be together. Happy birthday to us! (Vern's birthday is today, mine is next week and Brandon & Kirsten's are mid-August.)
When I can take some pictures to share I will. These next two weeks will be undoubtedly crazy.

3 comments:

Helena said...

It sounds lovely, April! HAve fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect for you guys, April! I'm so glad it's working out!!

April said...

Fun Robin! Keep me posted. You know you're always welcome. :)