"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, July 15, 2005

Wish List

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I'm in the mood to daydream & window shop I go to the wish list folder in my favorites and have a little fun looking around in there. This is a no-holds-barred list of stuff that makes me smile. Even if the chances of me owning anything on there is pretty much zero, (zip, zilch...) I have fun looking anyhow. I don't need any of these things. Some days I don't even want 'em. I have fun with it anyway. Here are a few of the things on my list. What's on yours?
this house
this lens
this bed or this one I also like their painter's shed stuff. Thinking Kirsten's room. When she has her own.
one for me & one for Vern
a weekend here
Okay, so that's all for now. I have a very cute, but very sad baby to go hug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful house, April! I wouldn't mind adding that to my wish list too! ;o)