"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ummm, yeah.

So after sleeping in this morning I came into the office, turned on my computer & wondered what should I talk to myself about today. How hot it is here? Been there. A get-to-know-me list? Done that. Motherhood, my kids, what movies have I watched lately? Yep - covered some of that stuff too. So what else is there? Do I go lighthearted or deep? Be serious or take a stab at trying to be funny? Is there anything on my mind of late? Hmmmmm... No, not really.
Just trying to keep cool, keep my house somewhat clean & my kids somewhat happy. Playing GW and trying really hard not to go crazy with all of the hours Vern has been working. Same ole stuff. Took some pictures for Vern's grandma on the 4th. Haven't felt like downloading them yet. I need to do that soon. I ought to write my mom and send her these pictures of the kids that have been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks. I'd really like to go to the gym. And to go swimming with my kids. I could shake the dust off of my scrapping supplies & play with my paper again. For now though I think I'm going to shower again. (Have I mentioned on here that we're dying in this heat with no air conditioning? Why yes, I have.) And hey, look - I wrote something for my blog! Well, it's about nothing, but I filled in some space with words. That's an accomplishment, even if it's not a cohesive or brilliant one. I'll take it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April, I love ya!