"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, July 11, 2005

Sunkissed

Here we sit, halfway through the summer & I finally have an appointment with Ashley. My hair is way too dark for it to possibly be July! Thankfully, in a couple of weeks Ashley will work her magic with foil, a brush or two and a couple of shades of blonde dye. It will only take a couple of hours to look & feel more summery.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I envy Kirsten. She may be sad that her hair isn't as blonde as it used to be, but many women would pay to have her naturally sunkissed look. I'm about to! She has so many pretty shades of blonde in her hair by midsummer. From deep honey to almost white. Lucky little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the same thing I tell my Kristin...people would PAY for that hair! :)

BTW...Kristin saw the picture of Kirsten and let out a happy little squeal and made me promise to say HI KIRSTEN!! :)