"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Little Things

There's been so much going on around here and as a result somehow I'm slacking as a blogger. So here are some of the little things going on around here.

Elijah's first tooth came through on Sunday. It's barely through, but it's there.

Vern finally bought me a bag of candy corn. I ate it until the sick point last night & figured I'd ration it from there on out. I'm feeling a little sick from it again at the moment. Must learn restraint when it comes to yummy little candies.

Vern stayed home from work yesterday. Now our disposal and dishwasher work again. Yay!

Lisi sent us some Canadian Oreos in her latest package. Yum!

Lauren left yesterday for the middle East again. She's going on another Beit-Lehi archeological dig. Lucky girl.

Devan & Amanda liked their pictures. Yay!

Little Vern told me I'm not that old when we were playing earlier. Yay me!

Kirsten left me a cute little note & picture this morning.

Elijah fell asleep while I was typing. I can close my eyes here for a minute too. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to ask! WHAT are Canadian Oreos???

Sophia

April said...

LOL Sophia - Oreos manufactured in Canada taste better. (imho) The filling is softer (no waxy film on the roof of your mouth) and thay are yummy. The double stuff ones melt in your mouth. The ones here taste cheaper, for lack of a better word.