"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thank You

It's been a long week. Round 2 of the sickies hit us hard. A childhood friend died. It's been cold here. I've had deadlines, but have been fighting to stay awake. As always it seems, I am tired.

I may be a little weary, but I'm also very blessed. So, thank you.

Thank you Vern for turning on the furnace. And for the chocolate. And cute smiles.
Thank you whoever invented disinfecting wipes, soft tissues, painkillers & Nyquil.
Thank you Robin for sending me the newspaper article so I could grieve with & pray for some of my old friends and their families.
Thank you Janell for being such a sweetheart.
Thank you Julie & Kyle for always making me laugh.
Thank you squirrely girls for your chatter and your friendship.
Thank you itunes for inexpensive music shopping when I need a tune.
Thank you Becky & Sophia for uplifting & updated blogs to read.
Thank you to my 4 cute babes for the cuddles & grins.
Thank you Heavenly Father for my family, my home and my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww....big hugs, April. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

April, you are too sweet. I hope that everyone gets to feeling better soon and I'm so sorry about the passing of your friend. That's one of the most difficult things in life. BIG {{hugs}}, April.

Sophia

Helena said...

Soft tissues. Gotta love the soft tissues.