"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, October 20, 2005

wish me luck

Ah, Elijah is asleep & LV is happily playing. People who were waiting for CDs & pictures are no longer waiting. I have a moment for me. Yay me! How bad is it that I just want to relax & do nothing? The list of stuff is still long, even with some things checked off. The ever-looming pile of things awaiting my attention. I could just plug along, but a little breather is a nice idea. Just for a little while. I want to open my window and close my eyes. To cuddle with Elijah. And try to feel calm and not think about anything.

Oh. And I want onion rings. From Hires. Sending Vern the "stop at Hires" vibe for on his way home from work. Somehow this request has yet to be fulfilled, I've been asking for days. Maybe today I'll get lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for a breather! You deserve one! I hope Vern hears your Hires requests....