"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 14, 2005

This is not another post about my kids...

Little Vern just came running in here saying "I didn't have a sip of your pop, mom." Yeah right. I know this game.
Reminds me of when Kirsten was his age and she came running out of my bedroom to tell me "I'm okay, nothing is on fire..." She had stuck a key into the electrical outlet. Nothing was on fire anymore (it was just a little poof of flame for a second) and other than a good shock & a good scare she was okay. A little freaked out but okay.
Think LV will believe me that my mommy x-ray eyes can see the pepsi bubbles in his tummy? lol

Good thing I had rubber gloves to get the key out of the outlet that day & I have more pepsi in the fridge today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a funny kid, that LV is! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love this post! My 17 year old son called once, "Mom, I'm okay." The car he was in slid under the trailer of a semi-truck, removing the top of the car completely. Five passengers. One girl with a few scratches from flying glass. That was it. The police officer told me that they were all five lucky to be alive.

You've got a great attitude! Hold on to it because you're going to need it!! ;) Have a great day!

Sophia