"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

10 Reasons to Smile.

Good morning hugs from Elijah. :)
Snow! Our first sticking snowfall of the year. (Pictures to come later - when I'm dressed to brave the cold.)
Chocolate covered strawberries. Mmmmm...
A fun kara run last night, and another scheduled for tonight.
Waking up early enough to go running before my kiddos are all awake. Go me!

Season 3 arena! (Meaning some rocking new helms for my girls next Tues, as well as the season 1 shoulders I was waiting for.)
LV reading to me. He's doing so awesome at school. :)
My comfy blue hoody that's going to keep me warm today.
Kirsten & I are planning a girls day out - we're going to go see Enchanted and do a little shopping.

A good book, a cuddly babe & a warm blanket with room enough for both of us. A nice way to spend our morning before heading to drop LV off at school.

Thanks to K for grabbing this rare smiley shot of me, full-sun squinting and all. I'll smile for pictures more once I get my teeth fixed. (I let my wisdom teeth come in right before I moved to UT and they made my already crowded teeth crooked enough to make me crazy. That's why I never smile big for pics.) ><

5 comments:

Kristi said...

April- I absolutely adore this picture of you- it's just gorgeous! You look so happy! And your hair is getting so long! Lots of great reasons to smile!

Freer Family said...

Great list!!! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You're such a girl. Who says you have to be perfect to be beautiful? You do yourself a disservice by being unwilling to smile for pictures - you have a beautiful smile.

-K

Carin said...

April you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I agree that you don't have to be perfect to be beautiful. Keep smiling. :)

Denise