"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Too much candy

...and a whole lotta Bad Spirit. lol Since when do I know when to stop when it comes to pics of Kirsten? We had fun yesterday. Kirsten went trick-or-treating with her bff Katie, I took Elijah & B took LV. We all managed to hit the house that does homemade donuts. Oh my, they're so good.
I'm still reeling from the sugar intake, and the amount of candy they all hauled in should last awhile. Well, they do happen to be my kids. lol We'll see how long it lasts.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

April- Kirsten is going break a lot of hearts someday. She is just gorgeous and looking very mature here!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kirsten looked adorable!

Freer Family said...

Wow, when did she grow up? Seriously, K is gorgeous Cute costume, I love it!