"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another entry

...without a picture. We spent all of Thursday night and Friday at the hospital with my FIL. It had been a rough week and we were concerned enough by Thursday to take him to the ER. It ended up being a good thing - new tests mean new info to go on and possibly new treatment routes.

I have to run, we're spending the day with him and with the family. Just wanted to share where I've been.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that he is always in my thoughts and prayers sis. (I am also praying for the whole family xoxo) Please give him my best. Also, let Nina know that I am thinking about her. If you get a chance, can you please send me their address so that I can send them a little note. Take care of yourself. Love you bunches and bunches xoxoxo

Carin said...

April I am so sorry for your family and your FIL being so sick. You are in my thoughts and prayers always.
HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your FIL, April...keeping him and all of you in my prayers.

Freer Family said...

I really don't know what to say, but know that I'm thinking of you and your family is in my prayers.