"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Single Mommyhood


Well, not really - but yeah. Vern went down to St. George early yesterday and will be home at some point tonight. B was gone last night too (sleepover) but is home now. So what did my littlest kiddos and I do with ourselves during our small dance with freedom yesterday? Well, we cleaned and cleaned - then we cleaned some more. Once Ej & LV crashed Kirsten & I pulled out the Christmas decorations. Here's a little of how the front room looked before we went to bed...
Now I just have to get some shots of the other little decorations by daylight and get B & the kiddos to help finish up the last of the cleaning. (Laundry - yay?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures sis!! love you bunches and bunches! xoxoxo

Freer Family said...

Gorgeous photos! They make me want to get my tree up soon! Congrats on all of the cleaning.