"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Sunday Meme

I know I know - what's with the lack of pictures? :p Maybe this week will be a little more normal & I'll feel like playing with my camera. For now though, here's a thankful sort of meme. :)

April's Thankful...

For friends who take the time to listen and who try to understand me. (And still like me anyway.)
That LV & Kirsten go back on track tomorrow. It’s been nice having them home during the day, but I’m ready for them to go back to school.
That prayers are heard and answered, and that I personally know this.
That even at 16 Brandon is affectionate with his mom. :)
That pumpkin pie shakes are still available at Arctic Circle.
To be part of such a loving and close family.
For Christmas. I love celebrating the birth of our Savior. I love the treats, the music, the lights and all the fluff without forgetting why we’re celebrating.
For lots of loving shoulders to cry on, some great reasons to smile & the honest belief that everything will be okay.
That you are reading this blog. It makes me feel like sometimes I reach beyond these walls that I call home. Even if most days I have nothing to say.
For hugs and kisses from my kiddos. They’re crazy, but they’re awesome. ;)
For the Internet. Without it I would not have my squirrelly friends, WoW friends or this blog.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Hugs April! love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Big hugs April, you guys are in my prayers. My shoulder is free for you any time you need.

K