"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

(aw...) The Dress

The other day when we were cleaning out the garage & I found the old childhood pics I also found this:
This was the dress I had picked out back when I was living in Toronto.
It still makes me smile all these years later. I wish I could find the shot of it without the poufy slip underneath, it looks more flowy & just pretty without the pouf added to the skirt. There was a store not far from where I lived that had this dress. It was beautiful in person, sparkly crystals along the neckline and so soft & flowy. Very simple - very me. Just don't ask about what I did end up wearing on the day I got married. :p We ended up renting a dress that was the exact opposite of what I'd wanted but yeah, it's what we did. Let's not go there. It just made me smile to find this old magazine page stashed in my stuff & I wanted to share since it makes me smile almost as much today as it did back then. :)

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has torn out pages stashed here & there of things I wished for or liked. =)