"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

some funk, some cuteness, some yumminess & a song

Sorry I haven't posted in a whole week. Been in kind of a funk, just going through the day-to-day stuff, you know?. :p
I came on this afternoon mostly to share some pics of my totally cute monkeys, just like I promised.

 I also thought I'd show you all the yummy banana bread I made yesterday. It came out perfect & is being devoured way too fast. It's just so good. :p
I should also share this song with you all. I saw that Laurie checked in on our private little skinny jeans blog & posted this vid - it was just what I needed to hear today. "In a funk" might kind of loosely translate to being a little stressed & hard on myself, so it was a nice one to hear today. I figure someone else out there might benefit from some lovin' too. :)

Now I really need to get me to the gym. Last night's run was only okay. It had been a few days & I was tired and way slower than I'd like to be at this point, so off I go to try and do better today. Well, after I start dinner for my kiddos. And maybe have another slice of banana bread. Mmmm...

smile! :)

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

I was trying to post it in my blog, but somehow got on the private one. lol I am glad u like it! I love it, love it, love it! :) April after this next week I am dedicated to the gym! Were moving this week and next. :S So its kinda crazy!